Holly Springs Baptist Church
385 Holly Springs Church Rd
Broadway NC 27505
Sunday Morning Worship Service
Rev. Scott Yow
Office Hours -7:30am – 12:30pm
Sunday Worship Service;
10:00am Sunday School
11:00am Morning Worship
Wednesday Night Worship Service;
7:00pm -7:50pm Youth
7:00pm -7:50pm Kid’s Worship
7:00pm -7:50pm Worship
8:00pm -HSBC Choir Practice
Child care will be provided 7:00pm – 7:50pm each evening
WE ARE STREAMING LIVE VIDEO TO YOUTUBE
Please Click the link below to find the most recent sermon through our Youtube channel. Please subscribe to this channel to receive reminders of LIVE sermons.
WE ARE STREAMING LIVE VIDEO TO facebook
Please Click the link below to Pastor Scott’s Facebook page.
July 16, 2020
Dear Holly Springs Church Family:
Praying all is well with you and your family. As you know, Sunday School opened back up to the students and adults on Sunday, July 12, 2020. We are still working on a safe environment and plan for the children – Nursery through Grade 5. Our goal for children Age 4-Grade 5 to return to Sunday School is Sunday, August 16, 2020. Nursery-Age 3 will not be ready to open on August 16. When we begin, there will be quite a few changes due to new guidelines we are encouraged to follow. These guidelines have been given to us by the Baptist State Convention of NC Children’s ministry team; and sharing ideas with a neighboring daycare. These guidelines are to insure the safety of your children, and we ask that you understand and help us by following the guidelines. After a lot of prayer and discussion, this is how it will look:
- Nursery-Babies-Age 1; and Preschool-Ages 2-3 will remain in their assigned rooms; more detailed guidelines will be in place for our youngest children. We are still working on these procedures and will get them to you as soon as possible. Guidelines will be posted on the church website: hsbcbwaync.org.
- Age 4-Grade 5 will meet in the multi-purpose building. Guidelines will be posted on the church website: hsbcbwaync.org.
- Children who come to Sunday School will be met by a worker at a determined location where parents will check them in. Temperatures will be taken and hands sanitized.
- Parents, we ask that the children do not bring anything with them – no toys, drinks, or cups, etc. Everything they need will be provided for them.
- Once the children are escorted to the multi-purpose building, they will stay there for Sunday School and Morning Worship, unless we are told at check-in that the child or children will not be staying for Morning Worship. A worker will then escort the child or children to the determined location to be picked up at the appropriate time.
- The same applies to children who did not come to Sunday School but are attending Morning Worship. They will meet a worker at a determined location where the parent will check them in. Temperatures will be taken and hands sanitized.
- After Morning Worship, the children will be carried to the determined location to meet their parents.
- We ask that no parent come into the multi-purpose building. In the event of an emergency, the parents will have a number they can call, and the child will be carried to them.
- Since the children will be with us through Sunday School and Morning Worship, we will provide them with an individual drink and packaged snack.
- Each child will be given a plastic container to keep all the supplies they will need. It will be theirs to use every Sunday. It will be sanitized before storing it for the next week.
- It was suggested to use hula hoops to designate each child’s personal space.
- There may be times, if weather permitting, that we can take them out to play. If you do not want your child to go outside, please let us know.
- In the event the multi-purpose building has to be used and would not be available for us to use, we will have the classrooms upstairs ready to use; however, it should not change the determined location where the workers will meet the children.
Again, this is all new to us and to you. It will be a work in progress, and we will have to see what works and fix whatever does not work. Please be patient with us and understand that what we are doing and asking of you is all for the safety of our children. Together we can make this work.
In Christ’s Love,
Sylvia P. Holder
Community Food Pantry
Holly Springs Baptist Church Food Pantry is a community-based program that collects and stores food and household products for free distribution to needy people.
Children and Youth Discipleship
Awana equips local volunteers in churches around the world with Biblical evangelism and discipleship solutions so that today’s children may become tomorrow’s Christian leaders, in every aspect of society and culture.
Children’s Bible Drill
Children’s Bible Drill is for boys and girls in
The fourth through sixth grade.
They will increase their knowledge of the Bible as they learn to apply it to their Christian lives.
Please see Ryan Faulk for more details about
The Children’s Bible Drill
The apostle Paul tells us that Christ has given pastors and teachers to His church to “equip the saints for the work of the ministry” (Ephesians 4:12).
Click below to view more Holly Springs Baptist Church Ministries.
Support is now a line item in the Holly Springs budget. The amount voted on by the Church will come directly from the General Fund each month. Only individuals wishing to contribute above what the Church will be supporting will need to make their checks out to Point Church. If an individual would like to make a donation to help, the check should be written to HSBC with the wording “expense reimbursement-Point Church” on the “For” line.
Church Family and VBS Leaders:
VBS 2020-Concrete and Cranes has been postponed. We hope to have a weekend VBS in the fall. VBS is always a highlight in our year, and we look forward to sharing this time with you!
Thank you for your faithfulness, understanding, and prayers! Jennifer, Tonia, and Cynthia
Sunday Service Bulletin
03/15/2020 -Can be viewed by clicking link below.
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED FOR THE CHILDREN
Men and women volunteers are needed to help with the children during the Sunday Morning Worship and Wednesday night services. Please consider being a part of this wonderful ministry. If you are interested, please contact Sylvia Holder, Fran Patterson, Lisa Faulk or Cynthia Spivey and get ready to be blessed.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.